Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I've entered the blogging world

Berekoff kids

Well, I really have no clue what I am doing, but I will flub my way through it. I have enjoyed reading so many blogs and decided that I should begin also... I hope to post a few pics of the kids too, however, since I do not own a digital camera, there may not be too many!! Thank goodness my good friend Heidi takes pictures of my kiddies!!
Well, here goes nothing....I am about to hit publish to see if this actually worked!! If it did, I'll post again soon!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yay! I am so excited to be the first to post a comment on your brand new blog! Congratulations! I am very excited to keep up with you guys and see more pictures of the kids. I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. Please say hi to your family from all of us. I can't believe Cory is going to be in grade 2...and Rachel in Kindergarten. We really miss having her around. I'll put you on my links and check in a lot!