Monday, September 04, 2006

Welcome Charlotte!!

Today I became an Auntie for the second time!! My sister Laura and her husband Keith were blessed with a second daughter!! Charlotte Patricia Langton was born at 10:49 am, weighing in at 6lbs 5 oz!! Everything went well and we can't wait to meet her!! I am dying to head to the coast, but being that tomorrow is the first day of school, I am not sure when we will get there!! I haven't seen any pictures yet--but hear from Grandma that she is absolutely perfect with a little cherub face and lots of dark hair!! I will post a picture as soon as I get one!! Congratulations Laura, Keith and Sarah---we love you all!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You got your links done!

Kim said...

Congratulations on becoming an auntie again! Great job on your blog...I even know a few of the people in you links column. I've added you to mine as well.