Monday, December 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!

Tomorrow, Dec. 5th is Heidi's birthday!! So my dear sweet friend...have a wonderful day...at work!! I am so greatful to have been blessed with such a wonderful friend!! We are so often mistaken for sisters--I love that!! Thanks for being there for me and dragging my butt to the gym...it is finally beginning to pay off!! I also love that you are now 34 and I am still 33!! I really should be making you a wonderful homemade card right now...but I am not, so do not expect one!!! I hope this next year of your life is filled with joy, happiness, love, friendship and blessings!! Happy Birthday!! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a sweet post. You couldn't be a better sister if we were blood relatives. I will forgive you this year for not making me a card. I wish you didn't have to work so hard. Only a couple weeks left until you can enjoy your family for 2wks straight. And hopefully be enjoying them in a finished house! Love you!!

Vicki said...

I remembered this yesterday at bedtime. December is a busy birthday month. Happy Birthday, Heidi. You ARE a great person, and I love reading about how close you and Anita are. Happy Birthday!

Poetsch Family said...

Happy Birthday Heidi.

Anonymous said...

I missed it! Happy Birthday Heidi!!