Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am still alive..... and finally some pics of the kids!!

Here is a picture from one of Cory's final hockey games!! It was a great season and the improvement of the kids was incredible! Cory gained so much confidence, both on the ice and off!! Now it is just road hockey... until hockey camp this summer!!!!

These are a few pictures from the skating club's annual pop concert!! Cory was also in Canskate once a week...he skated to "In the Navy" and Rachel's group skated to Mambo #5!! They were very cute....although by the time we took these pictures, they were freezing!! Can you tell????





















And, little miss Amy couldn't be left out!! She is so full of personality, she makes us laugh!! This is one of my favourite pictures of her. She has been loving dressing up lately and was doing some funky dance moves!!! She is definitely our little princess #2!!!

3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

I can't seem to see the pictures. I don't know if it is my computer.

Anita said...

I re published...this was one I tried straight from Picasa. The pics were there last night...I don;t know what happened!!

Vicki said...

The kids all look great, give them a hug fromall of us!!