Friday, June 08, 2007

I said....

Today is a very special day....but I forgot! Not my wonderful husband! Brian has never really been a romantic one...however, when I arrived home from work today, he had a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me! I was flabberghasted! Anyone who knows him, will appreciate this! I said, "What's the occasion?" (really I had no idea!!)
he said, "Twelve years ago today you made a very important decision...one I am glad you did!!"

Then the light bulb went on for me...it was twelve years ago today that he proposed to me!! And he remembered!! I love you Brian, and everyday I am glad that I said YES!!!

3 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

That is so romantic. What a nice suprise. I also had surprise today, John came home.

karen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Vicki said...

I know it's late but I'm just getting into the swing of things...Happy belated Engagement Anniversary!