Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally...it is here!!

I am sitting and typing this post on my new computer!! It is very fast :) I haven't had much time to figure it out, darn, work always seems to get in the way!! It arrived yesterday via courier, and I was actually home. Amy had been sick Monday night. A high fever, which prevented her, and thus, me from sleeping. I decided that rather than her passing it on to the rest of the daycare, we'd stay home.
I ran to the school at 6:30 in the morning to prep quickly for a sub and then came home and slumbered in jammies for awhile after the rest of the gang headed to school. We snuggled and watched a few episodes of Dora, played a couple of games and napped together. Around 1:30 the man came with the new computer...so very exciting! Sleep over took, though, and we napped on the couch. I only napped until Heidi dropped Cory and Rachel off, however, Amy slept for 2.5 hours. I knew she wasn't feeling well, as I can never get her to nap at home!! Brian took Cory and Rach to skating and while they were gone..yet another delivery man came..this time with my ottoman that I ordered on line. I was meant to stay home yesterday.
Today, Amy was fine and back to daycare. I was back to work. The UPS guy came by with my chair today...I guess I'll have to go pick that one up!!
I haven't yet tried downloading any photos, but hopefully this weekend!! Cory is having his birthday party on Sunday, so I will try to post a few pics of the boys on the outdoor rink!! For a hockey loving child, a January birthday is a good thing!!

2 comments:

Poetsch Family said...

Happy for you that you have your new computer. Glad that Amie is feeling better and Happy Birthday to Corey. Hope you have a wonderful party.

Vicki said...

Happy birthday Cory, I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the party. It's not fun when the little ones are sick, but I'm glad you got some good snuggles on the couch. Hi to the whole family from of us!