Thursday, January 04, 2007

Long Awaited Pictures....

Well, today my dear sweet friend Heidi downloaded my pictures and emailed me a select few so that I could blog them....Brian is in charge of ordering our new computer. Please God, help him to do it quickly!!! The pictures...


These pictures melt my heart..Amy singing Away in a Manger at the Church Christmas concert. She is definitely the performer of the family...we are still constantly hearing the other song..Jingle, Jingle Happy Bells!! Pure innoncence.

The passion of the men in my house this holiday season has been hockey. Cory and Brian have spent hours in the back yard skating on our own version of the true Canadian winter tradition. It isn't often that an outdoor rink lasts a long time in Summerland, but this winter the weather has cooperated and fun is being had by all. Amy also loves to skate out there, but doesn't last too long. Although Rachel has the stance of a goalie, I will not be encouraging her!! The one picture is of Cory at one of his recent games...He loves his hockey!!



1 comment:

Poetsch Family said...

Rachel looks like such a cute little hockey player. Great job on the ice rink by the way.